I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

K and Co part 2 (plus bloopers)

Hello Everyone!


Today I have the second video on the K and Co die cut cards. I will warn you before you watch the next 20 minutes. There are some bloopers on this video. One card didn't turn out to well. BUT I couldn't redo it because I didn't have anymore product to make a new card. So you get to see my big mistake and how I tired to fix it. I should have stopped and only made a few cards per video. Of course I wasn't paying any attention to the time and this video is 20 minutes long. Sorry about that. I do have 2 cards left to do in this series. I hope this video doesn't chase you off and you will come back to see the other cards. Trust me these aren't the first cards not to turn out as plans just the first I'm willing to show you. I hope you get something from this video.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting in 2012

Terri
click here if video isnt showing      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfzVVBL5W04

2 comments:

  1. That was a fun video and TFS it with us, including the tips on what to do with mistakes. Looks like fun quick cards with these die cuts packs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness other people make mistakes too. It is always good to see how to fix them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri