I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More cards made with my new Fuse

Ive made a couple more cards with my new Fuse machine. I am enjoying this machine so very much. I am however ready for them to put on the market the rest of their designs. The ones that came with this machine aren't versatile enough. Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you have the new Fuse and are creating with it. Let me know so I can stop by your blog and see what great things you are doing with your new Fuse!
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

CARD 1

 
CARD 2

CARD 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri