I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Easel Card and 20 cards later

Hello Everyone. Thank you for coming by my blog today. I had the day off today and few hours to kill. So I spent them working in my craft room. I was able to get caught up on my card making. I was behind on my.... miss you, thinking of you, praying for you and birthday cards. I am happy to say I am now caught up! woohooo I was able to turn out 20 cards today. Some are multiples and some were single cards.


 This is an easel card I made today for my cousin. The color looks brown here in the pic  but it really is a beautiful green and blue.
 I used a new spellbinders die called  Fleur De Lis rectangles

 Here are a few more cards I made today.
 I used a Spellbinders heart die. I love the colors. This card is for someone I love very much. She has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
 This is from my cricut. A cut from Inspired heart
 I used the spellbinders die  set again. I haven't added the sentiment yet. Its hard to tell in the pic but the pattern paper is lovely. Its a K and co. The pattern is of a magnolia flower.
Bright and cheerful thinking of you card. I used another Spellbinder die set.

Thanks again for coming by,
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Terri! Wow you really pumped out the cards and they turned out gorgeous. Love spellbinders you can do so much with their dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 cards in one day! And they look gorgeous! It takes me 20 days to make one card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri