I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mono chronic Thank you Card

Hello Card Makers. Welcome to my ramblings all about card making. If you came over from the Card A Day blog . Where I am the designer there today THANK YOU!!!! If you haven't been to the CAD blog please stop by. We have a new card posted everyday.... 365 days a year!!!. Always a great place to get some inspiration. There are many wonderful blogs represented there. Be sure and check them out!
Cardaday@blogspot.com

I'm sure you have figured out how I made this very simple Thank you card. I used 3 different pattern papers all in the same yellow tone to get my mono chronic color scheme. The paper came from a 121x12 stack  called Lemon Flower. I got mine at Joanns. Along with a window die. At the end of this post, I posted two more cards I made with this same die in different color combos.




Here is the window die. It cut all 3 of my panels.
I do not have the name on this die. It came with a set of a bunch of off brand dies. I got them on ebay last year. There are many good die companies with window dies. For a card marker this is one of the staples to have in your collection of dies, However if you don't have one you can make the window openings yourself very easily.
    Evenly space the rectangles across the front of your card and cut them out with a exacto knife.



 Easy Peasy!!! You got to love that.
The butterfly is Martha Stewart's punch. One of my favorites.

I made a few of these cards in different colors.



I hope you make a few of these for yourself. I had a blast making them. Thank you for coming by my blog.
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

3 comments:

  1. The cards turned out fantastic love the different versions that you did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Terri. I love those butterflies, and the patterned papers that you used. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you card!! Its so beautiful!I want to thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower and hope you stop by poten!

    Have a great weekend!!

    Joe
    www.scrapbookjoeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri