I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

More Accordions

Just a quick post to show you another Accordion album and  Accordion card I made. Im going to teach some classes at Joanns on how to make these. Oh how fun!!!! I cant wait.
Hope everyone is having a great week!!
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri
Wording on the ablum says..  Oh how she grows!

Makes a great album too.  I added a charm with two mini pins


I used a scalloped heart die.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! Great way to show off some special photos. Have fun with this class

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri