I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Baby (Fuse) Card



This is the first card I made using my new Fuse and one of the die's that came with it. I thought this die cut could make a great card to put with a handmade present. Such as a baby blanket.
        This card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square with rounded bottom corners. The bear die cut and the paper came included with a card magazine I picked up at Joann's a few weeks ago.
         I've made a hand full of cards from the dies that came with the Fuse. I will be posting them this weekend. I like them all but Im ready for some toys to play with. My only complaint is the limited shapes. I hope that they place more selections on the market soon. The last pic I posted is of the letterpress die cut.
         I hope your having a great weekend. I have a very rare weekend off. I plan to spend it in my craft room and a movie.
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card have fun with the crafting and the movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,
    You are making me jealous! I saw the Fiskars Fuse on HSN and didn't buy it because I have a Cricut and Big Kick. You are making me sorry. Thanks for showing us what it can do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri