I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Card and Luminary

Hello Everyone!!!
 Thank you  for taking the time out of your  July 4th holiday to stop by my blog. I am hoping everyone has a great day planned and enjoys time with their family.  Its time for some summer fun! I have no plans to be out in the heat today, myself  lol.
 I can see a day of  Pinterst hopping for me.  Woooohoooo sounds like alot of fun!
Here is the card and Luminary I made. I am the designer today over on the Blog A Day blog ( blogaday.blogspot.com), so there is also posted on that blog today.  If you came over from the CAD blog  WELCOME  Card Maker. Im so glad your here.
Card and Luminary
Inside of card and another side of Luminary
Luminary made with Spellbinder die
I have made a video explaining how to make the Luminary with your Cricut and Wild Card Cart. I also made a Luminary using the Label Ten Oval die from Spellbinders. They are simple in construction and so fun and easy to make. I think they would  also make great center pieces for a bridal shower or baby shower. I hope to make a few for some of my girlfreinds.

 If you have any questions please drop me an email ( sugarlite02@aol.com) Be sure and stop by the Spellbinders blog and see her beautiful orginal Lumionary.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are so cool! Terri I always like to see what you come up with new. Can't wait to take the time to watch the video. Happy 4th to you and your family. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri