I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Card Swap Cards for June


Here is the pics of the two cards I did for our card swap due June 18th. I used my MS butterfly punch on both cards. I guess I have wedding on the brain. Both cards are wedding cards. I did a video on how I made the first card but not the second one. The second card I cut using my gypsy. I put down 3 rectangles on the screen/matt and cut the rectangles that way. I used that card as an over lay to a pattern paper card on the inside. It turned out very nice.
 
 
                                                Here is the second one
Here is the close up of the butterfly's. I glued butterfly's to both sides of the rectangle cut outs. I added some pearls to the outside butterfly's.Then I used that card to over lay another smaller card in a wedding patterned paper .

I hope that all makes sense. If you have any questions  please let me know.I'm heading out of town Monday. I have plans to see my granddaughter, attend my daughters graduation and then meet up with an old friend. I have 3 more cards done that I plan to post this weekend. One is my daughters grad card, the other a thank you card and the last one is to an old dear friend. I have a sign project I hope to get done before I leave. If I do I will post that too. I will be gone most of the week. So very little crafting will be done next week. It will be good to see so many people that I love so much. My daughter and grandaughter will be coming back home with me for a 2 week visit! Im super excited about that. I hope Kimmy and I get some crafting down together while she is here.
Happy crafting and God bless.
Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri