I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Cards

Number and letters cut from storybook


I cut the shape with my  knife. Then ran it through the cuddle bug. The flowers hold the card shut.

Once opened the shape is also on the inside.
Thursday has come and is just about gone. I worked on a few very simple cards this afternoon. Its just to hot to do anything outside. It was 102 today and it felt every degree of it. So my grandaughter and I are both stuck in small craft room together! We had rain a few days ago but my yard is still parched. The cards I have completed are both birthday cards. One female and one male inspired. Both were done with the Happy Birthday cuddle bug embossing folder. The flowers were cut at 1 1/2 from the George cart. The yarn I used was Peaches and Cream twisted yarn. I wanted a bakers twine look. This is the closest I could find. Its available at Walmart for less than $2. I got it in the red and cream and one in green and cream.


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri