I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dress form from Michaels


We named her Grace


I am posting a pic of the dress form I got at Michael's and then decorated. I choose colors that would go in my craft room. My craft room now is Cricut green and white. When I move  I plan to add black to the mix. I covered the dressform in glittery paper from the Lemon Flower Stack after I painted it black. I just love all the papers in that stack. I used a green satin ribbon and a green button from my stash. I used my MS butterfly punch with green Glitter paper and a charm. I made a pearl stick pin that I stuck in the bow. I hot glued an acrylic knob to the top. I added a small magnet to hold a note right below the body at the leg.
If you want one of your own.  You can find her in the child's section of the wood crafts at Michael's. She is unfinished wood and is officially called a jewelry stand. She cost $3.99. She stands about 13 inches tall and about 3 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick.

Now my grand daughter is trying to come up with a name for her!

Happy Crafting
Thanks for stopping by
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri