I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

New Batch of cards... Grad and Fathers Day Cards are finished!!!

Now that graduation is finally over and all the Father Day cards have been handed out. We can start on a new batch of cards. Here is the new batch that I have been working on. There's an all about me card, one I did using my E2 and one I did with vellum.

The embellishments are from K and Co and so is the pattern card stock. And YES I really do have a flashlight collection. Double click the pic to see an enlarged card. I placed a small card above the sentiment " I love to make card's"


This is how it looks closed up. It is a 4 1/2 by 5 card. All the sentiments were printed on my computer.

I am sad to say this is the only card I have made with my new E2. Ive just about figured out how to use the new E2 but I just love my old E. My craft room is too small for both to be out. So until I get moved the new E2 is dormant.

I love this heart and the vellum technique behind it. The paper is K and Co. Can you tell that's my favorite paper line?
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri