I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

 Thank  you to Kathy at http://kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com/ for bestowing this award on me. I Thank You so much. Im so glad you enjoyed my cards.
To accept this award I have to -

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me
2. Share 8 things about myself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award

                8 things about me
1. My blog has been up since Oct 2010
2. I am  a single Grandmother with 2 dogs and a cat
3.I'm obsessed with the $1.00 bin at Michael's
4.I live in Ft worth Texas and have been in Texas my whole life.
5. I have lots of friends but not one of them paper crafts. Not One!!!
6. I play domino's every Friday night with a group of friends
7. I collect flashlights. I have 200 plus antique lights. Dating from 1900-1960
8. Last but the most important. I am a Christan. God is the Lord of my life and he watches over for me.

Now for the fun part! I get to share with you the bloggers who make my blog hopping so much fun.
1.Creations from the Card Cave
2.He IS Able
3.Scrapaddict {4} Life
4.http://cricutprojectoftheday.blogspot.com/
5.Blogging With Mainely Twigs
6.Stampwilly Designs
7.Created By Jill
8.Janey's Cards

Thank you so much for letting me enjoy and share the most wonderful hobby on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri