I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Sunday !!

Hello
Happy Sunday Everyone!!!


I hope you are all ready for some bad weather. I'm afraid the cold and rain will turn to ice and snow. It was cold and rainy today as we traveled to church.

I have been working on a ton of cards. I took some time out this morning and took a few pics of the Valentine ones I have been working on. I dropped about 25 cards off at the church bookstore today. I sale my cards there and donate the money to our church. It was been a blast seeing everyone's reaction to a simple home made card. They have been selling well and the manager of the bookstore seemed please to receive a new batch. I will download pics as I'm completing them. Here are the Valentine ones.

Yesterday, I spent the day at a Rubber Stamp show. That was the best fun I have had in a long time. I spend way to much money BUT I am pleased with my selections. I have been having a hard time finding some religious stamps locally. I was about ready to order some from the net. Yesterday I found all I needed from the first booth I saw at the show. It was a great blessing!!! I also bought a new die cut from Geo-Dies and Nellies Multi-frames. I cant wait to make a few cards with these. The Geo-Die is so different than anything else I've found. You cut out the design then fold it around the edges and it looks like something you braided. It is very cool. I plan to make a few today. I will download the pics in the morning to show you. I hope everyone is warm and safe throughout this bad weather spell we are expecting. I will be happily in my craft room. I got so many new stamps yesterday. It may be spring before I remerge. That would be ok with me.
Have a great week. Check back tomorrow for the new die-cuts. I will also be done with my cards for the card swap. I'll download those pics as well.



I added a felt flower I made from a sixxiz die. They are so great for cutting felt.


Same here another felt flower

I cut this with my E. The small heart was a iron-on I found at Walmart.
I pop-dotted the Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri