I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011 So Glad Your Here

Happy New Year Everyone !!


I'm hoping everyone had a great holiday. 2010 is gone and we are on to 2011. My family and I had a wonderful Christmas and we are happy the new year has started. I spend the few days between Christmas and New Years making a few Christmas pages for friends and their new baby. First Christmas are always so special. I did one page for Halloween and a Thanksgiving page. I hope to send them a few pages for every holiday this year. Just so they can mark their first year with their precious baby boy.

Please for give the picture quailty. Not my best camera work. My dear son James gave me a mini video-camera for Christmas. As soon as I learn to use it and upload it on my blog. I hope to make some videos to place there.


Halloween


Thanksgiving page was done with a preprinted page. The scarecrow was already printed on the page. I added some stickles and some stickers. I made a mat for a photo. It made for a very simple but cute page.
   Sorry the glare is so bad. I took the pics while they were in the photo sleeve. I had already packed them to mail when I noticed it.

This is also a preprinted page. The horses were already printed across the top. I added the bling, letters and the squares.

This page was done with some old christmas cards, stickers and a preprinted page. I cut out the pictures from the front of the old cards.

Combo preprinted page and some Cricut cuts with lots of stickles


The singers and the tree were cut from old christmas cards. I loved the art work so I saved it. The small elfs were some great christmas stickers I found.

Snowman is from an old Christmas card and the cute Elfs were from a sticker set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri