I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween Pics


We had a great time on Halloween. Our church had a big Trunk and Treat event. The kids had a blast. My camera was lost so these are the only pics I have. A sweet friend took them and was nice enough to send them to me.
Thank you May!!

I am dressed as a clown. It was a blast. My grand daughter is Wonder Woman. My friend Shelia is the Prayer Warrior. May's husband took the pics by Mays car.

Tomorrow I have a card ready for the CAD blog. I will be posting a Christmas Gift Card Card. Not sure yet how I will do that, since I no longer have a camera. I'm sure I will figure some way to get the pics posted.

Work has been crazy and I have had way to much going on to be a good blogger. I am trying to get back into he swing and share more of my creations. Please bare with me.

Have a great day. See you tomorrow with a post.
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri