I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ornament Family Christmas Card

Hello Card Markers.  Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for stopping by today. I am the designer over on the CAD blog today. Today's theme is Ornaments.

 I made an ornament family today on the front of my card. I used some bling to give my ornamant family some personality. I hope you like this card. I think its a adorable.






 I used some red vellium to make the ornaments.  I poped them up with some foam tape. Because I used vellium you can see the tape behind the ornament.  If that bugs you, use red designer paper instead.  They will be just as cute.
The ornaments came from an Imagine cart I got on sale a month or so ago. I dont have an Imagine but the Cricut Expression will cut out the basic shapes from Imagine carts.

 The dad and the mom were cut at 4 inches, the baby was cut at 2. I used a die cut I have with my Fuse to cut the green base. It is a wavey square. I turned it on its side to give me the diamond shape. The paper on the inside is from my stash. The ornaments were already stamped on the inside. The Merry Christmas stamp is also from my stash.

I added some bling to the ornments from my stash. I think this gives them
personality. The crown came from a small punch I got at Walmart.
This card would be adorable using a different ornament for each person in your family. That's the great thing about the Cricut you can make these ornaments different sizes to fit your family.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy making this card as much as I did.
 
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my that is 2 cute, the little family! Fantastic job on the card! Love what you did to the inside too. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri