I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Thank you Card

Hello Card Makers!! Welcome to my blog. Today I have a card for you that I designed for the CAD blog. It is a Thank you card for all the wonderful gifts and good deeds that came your way this Holiday season.

I made a video showing you how I used a cut from an Imagine cartridge using my expression machine.





 Enjoy the video
Happy Crafting in 2012

3 comments:

  1. Hi Terri,

    Your card came out super cute!!! :)

    Which Expression does the Imagine cartridges work on?!

    What a great (economical) idea to use the weather stripping! Love it!

    Thanks so much for taking the time to share (your video was so helpful!)!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifier. The Imagine Carts only work on the E2. There is a spot to connect them too on the right of the machine in the back. The E2 will only cut the basic shapes and not print. If you can get the Imagine carts at a good price it would be worth it.The Imagoine carts have cuts that are not on the regular Expression Carts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Terry. Thank you so much for sharing...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri