I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2012



Hello Card Markers!!!
Welcome to my ramblings!! If you came from the CADblog, Im so happy you stopped by. I have made a 4x4 inch Gift Card holder card. I know I have plans to give out a few gift cards this year. So I am happy to have a simple but adorable card to make. This card is made from one 4x12 inch piece of card stock. Here are the directions. I would have made a video but my camera was stolen this week. So I had to make due with an old camera I had to take still pictures. The pics aren't great but I think you can easily follow how this card is made. I got my original card from a video I saw on Youtube many years ago. Here is the link, you can watch Jennifers video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FXoDtw6WCE&list=FLre6iweHPZPIiJVmaMYkOKw&feature=mh_lolz

If you don't want to watch the video here are the written instructions
Take a 4 x12 inch card stock and score it 4 inches from each end

fold the middle 4 inch section into a valley fold

with an exacto knife cut a slit in the fold to hold the card

add glue only where it is marked with the black marker

fold the inside together and make sure your card will fit
Now you can decorate the outside and the inside.
I used the Tim Holts small ornament to decorate the front

I used this Spellbinder die for the outside and one for the inside

I used this LOVE inside the ornament.
I also used an embossing folder and a Martha Steward foliage punch to decorate my Christmas ornament. The samll rose was from my stash.


Thank you so much for  stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy making this cute card.
If I can help you in any way make this card just email me
Sugarlite02@aol.com

Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri
 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and so easy to do. I may be doing a few of these to for the holiday. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri