I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Scare Crow Easel Card


 Hello Card Makers. Today I have a Scare Crow Easel card for you. If you came over from CAD blog.  WELCOME!!!  I am the designer for the today at CADB. If you havent been to the CAD blog please stop by.  We have a different card 365 days a year there.  Click here to see  the great card selections        www.Cardaday.blogspot.com

I found the cutest Scare Crow treat box on youtube. I wasn't interested in making a treat box but I did think he would make a great easel card. So I made one.

Check out where I got the idea. Here is Tami's video.
Her video is a Stampin Up video. I do not own any SU products. So I used my Cricut and made a scare crow just as cute as her treat box Scare Crow.
Tami's video here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRzcw21HX3A

This is what I did. After you watch her video you will see the cuts I used .
I used a cut from Elegant Edges on page 33. I cut one for his face and two for his hat. I used the oblong cut to make my Top Note. My Top Note  was cut 4.5 inches.

For his hair I used my MS fringe scissors from brown card stock.
I did not have a bird cut that was small enough, so I hand cut a bird from light blue card stock.
I used a  circle punch for his eyes.
I hand cut a triangle for his nose.
I used a stamp from my stash as my sentiment.

If you want to watch how to do a Easel card...I have a video here   that shows  me making an easel box. It will show you how to fold an easel card.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IEb3SI4ajo&feature=plcp

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri