I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas , already???? Sure!!! Never To Early


 
 
Two weeks ago, I bought my first Imagine cartridge, even though I do not own an Imagine machine. With my Cricut Expression, I can cut the images that are on the Imagine cartridges. I just cant print any of them.

When I was at Hobby Lobby last week they had 5 Imagine cards marked down to $10. So I got 2 of them. The others looked to be pattern paper Carts. I would not be able to use any cuts from those carts. So I passed them up.
The cute little Reindeer I made for the front of my card came from that cartridge.
The reindeer and the blanket were cut at 3 inches. The bird I thought was to small at 3 inches. So I recut it at 3.5. The back ground paper came from last years UNDER THE TREE Premium Scrapbook kit papers. The sentiment came from that 12x12 stack too.
 
 
 
 
I know you wont be able to tell by this picture but the deer and bird are popped up with foam tape. The bird was cut with some glitter paper. I used 2 red wooden buttons from my stash for the sentiment. The bling for his eye and nose was a pearl I recolored with my Bic markers. The blanket was to be cut with some fringe. However it cut so small my cricut kept ripping it. So I trimmed off the fringe and glued the blanket to some white card stock. I cut around the blanket (slightly bigger than the blanket) and re cut the fringe. I know it is hard to see in the picture.
 
 
This original post was posted on the CAD blog where I was the designer last week. I never had time to post this card on my own blog until tonight. I do have several  othwer cards I want to post but I'm waiting to do a video. I hope to get it done on Thursday and get it all posted.
 
Thank you for stopping by
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri