I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

5 Halloween Boxes


Hello card makers! Today I don't have any cards for you. I do have  5 boxes that I will be teaching at Joann's Fabrics. If you want to learn to make these boxes check out the classes at your local Joann's. If your in the Ft Worth area come take a class with me. The classes will be offered on  Oct 9th at 11:00- 1:00 and  Oct 23  6:00-8:00m. For information on the classes email me Sugarlite02@aol.com

                                SPINNER BOX
                                                   

  slide cover box
TREAT BOX
                       J CARD
                                   (place a bag of candy inside)
 
                                Pyramid Box

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri