I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Sons Art Work



 Today I wanted to share with you some of my son James, art work. They are all drawn with pencil and hand colored with water colors. I can not tell you how thrilled I am that he has allowed me to show off his work. I love his talent.





I love the Pooh ones.
He is  still working on this one. I cant wait to see the finished painting.
Thanks for letting me share these with you.

All the art work is for sale. Email me if your interested.
Happy Crafting
Terri

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri