I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Life doesnt always go as planned

Some times life doesn't go as planned. Those who know me know I play domino's with a group from my church every Friday night. We play from 5:30pm to 2am. Tonight I was driving into the drive of my friends house when my car died. It would not restart. As inconvenient as it is to have a broken car. I am lucky my car died at 5:30pm and at my friends house instead of at 2am on my drive home alone. I am very thankful the Lord was watching out for me tonight. No matter how small a blessing is, its still a blessing. I received one tonight. I'm hoping for another one tomorrow when I see what's wrong with my lady bug.

Here is my Lady Bug. This pic was taken several years ago. About 2 years ago she got beautiful 6 inch black spots all over her. She is the talk of the neighbourhood.
 
I will take another pic of her with her black spots when she is home from the hospital!
Have a great weekend!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri