I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Birthday Cards and Flip Calendar

Today I'm showing the cards I made and a pic of the calendar I've completed. The calendar was made with a recycled flip photo album. I'm downloading the video now. I should have it up by tonight. The cards are two versions of the same sentiment. Both were done with the Wild Card cart. I like this cart but some of the cards just  dont cut big enough.


Its freezing in Texas AGAIN. We have snow and very cold temps. I'm ready for spring and so it most of Texas!!

Have a great day. Thank you for stopping by. Come by later and see the video of the completed calendar.

On page 66 of the Wild Card. Cut at 5 inches. Stamp's are from Joanns.


Sorry about the blurr but wanted you to see the inside.

On page 35 of  Wild Card. Also cut at 5 inches. I added some black bling to the eyes and around the cut out.


Not sure you can see here on the photo but it has the greastest stitching
on the inside mat and on the bird on the out side of the card.


Here is a couple snap shots of the calendar. I should have the video up by tonight.
All paper to make the calendar was K and Co but the front page was not. I think it was colorbok


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri