I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Video of the Card Swap we did in January

Im all tongue tied for some reason. I cant say the simplest thing on this video  lol I was trying to tell you if you were interested in a card swap. We are having one this month at Cricutscraplifters yahoo group. Go to Yahoo and select group and join our group for details.. Thanks for taking a look at my video. Our swap came out great. I hope you can join us for the next one.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Terri, just found you and I am new to this craft. Hope to learn much from you. I am in South Texas, love the paper craft now and want to do some beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
    MaryNell
    mnjohnsontoy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri