I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Computer problems..grrrrrrrrr



Hello Everyone... I am back.. sort of
Oh, how I have missed my little blog. I  have had so  many many computer problems. I have been unable to post a blog for awhile. I have so many things I have wanted to share with you. There are several cards I am hoping to get posted within the next few weeks depending if my computer can be fixed or it will need to be replace.

I have been busy with several projects. My Joann's classes are going well and I am enjoying them. I have also been busy with a card minstry at my church. I am in charge of sending out cards to the members of my church. Most of the cards we send out are for sympathy , get well and " we are praying for you". It has been so much fun to make the cards with the ladies from my church. The pics you see here are from our first meeting. So far we are getting some great feed back.

I have missed posting my cards and making the videos for the blog. I am hoping to get back on track as soon as possible, I have missed all of ya'll.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics and I betcha the crafting get together was a ton of fun. Good luck on your quest with your computer, I finally broke down and got a new one this past year and I don't regret all the extra power I have now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri