I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

                                               
                              


I'm so thankful that you let me share my love of crafting with you. Thank you so much for reading my blog and commenting. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
   My turkey is done and the last of the pies are in the oven. My family will be here soon. I am looking so forward to a great day. I have one son missing from our celebration. Im praying God will bless Jason in his travels and bring him home soon.
    I pray your celebration is wonderful and filled with Love. I plan to eat my way through the day! Bring on the pie!!
Thank you again!
Happy Crafting
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri