I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

March Card Swap


Here is a video of the card swap we did over at CricutScraplifters group over on Yahoo. We had great cards as always. Thank you ladies so very much. I hope you all swap with us again . We have a swap due on March 31st. 12 cards total, 6 sympathy and 6 your choice. Hope you will join us!

Thanks for stopping by
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Nice cards, thanks for sharing...and you tip on using the contact paper to put the glitter on is brilliant....Mary in Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri