I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Im home from vacation!!




This birthday card for an old freind was made with the Fresh Picked cart. I cut the beard at 4.5 real size. I layered it on oval card stock to make the face. I cut the brows off the beard and used google eyes. There wasnt a blackout so I put it on black paper and cut out around it. The lips were a set of valentine stamps I got at Tuesday Morning last year. I made it a tri-fold card to hide the head inside the card.



.

I'm home. I have been gone for a few days.  I went to Galveston Texas for a quick vacation. I had a wonderful time. The weather was fantastic. But I'm glad to be home. I have been very busy with Easter cards and I've been working on a few mini albums that will be donated to my church. I meant to get some pics of the cards and the mini book but somehow got rushed and didn't get any. I did take a pic of a birthday card I made for a ol' dear friend. Its a simple silly card but never the less its a cute card. I also found a wooden tray, so I can get started on my tag display. I found the perfect one at the Goodwill for a few bucks. I cant wait to get started on the tags. I'm still not sure what my theme will be. I plan to display the tray in my craft room. So maybe it will be craft related theme. I saw a guy do some tags with the 6 flags of Texas theme. That's a good idea too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri