I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dress Form made from Detergent Bottle

I saw ArteDar make her bottle dress form on Ustream. This is my version.

I covered her with flower fabric and tons of roses

I used a glass knob for the top, added fiber's and a metal button.

I used some old lace I had. The buttlerfly was also from my stash
Today I worked on my dress form. This dress form was made from a detergent bottle. I used a dawn bottle and the bottom of a candle holder. I cut the top off the candle holder , leaving the legs for my stand. I cut the bottom off the detergent bottle. Stuffed the inside of the bottle with fiberfill. I hot glued the candle stand inside. I cut strips of fabric and wrapped it around the bottle with hot glue. I covered the form with roses and fiber. Mine is very different than Artedars. Check hers out.
Here is the link to see how to make your own. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12488286
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've finished up some cards. I will post them in the next few days.
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri