I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cards Cards and Cards

This is one of my favorite stamps. He is a big beautiful Rooster. I stamped him in a distressed brown ink over a pale distressed pattern paper. The Good Morning stamp was a $1 buy at Michaels. I made the small felt rose. I used a sizzix strip die for the bottom.
Cards, cards and more cards. What can I say.. I love to make them. These days it seems all I have been doing are cards. I have done a few scrapbook pages. Two to be exact, the rest have all been cards. I have so many pics waiting my attention. So next week after I get all the Easter and Mother Day cards done..I'm working on scrapbook layouts!!!


Here a few cards I have been working on for our bookstore at church. Just a variety of cards. The multi cut card is a mock up of the card I'm doing for our card swap on March 31st. I will be doing them in a different color scheme. I will be using the same sentiments, I think lol. I'm working on my second set for the swap. When I get them all done I will post the pictures.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Terri
I made the lollypop flowers from recycled suit lining. I added pearls and a ribbon from my stash. I used patteren paper.
Easy card! I used pattern paper I love and  then added buttons to the flowers and  a thanks stamp.
$1.00 stamp from Joanns. Ribbon ( yes I know its off, so I changed it. Just didnt retake pic) and buttons from my stash. MS punch
This is a mock up of the  6 cards I will be doing for our  next card swap.
I discovered I didnt have enough of the same paper to do six cards. So Ive changed paper designs but I will use the same senitments. All tags were cut at 2 inches from Twinkle Toes cart. 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri