I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2012

Fathers Day Card 2012

Hello Card markers. I am excited to show you the Fathers day card I made. I did surprise myself and used a ton of different die cuts. More than I usually use for such a simple card. But it turned out great!
I will tell you the video screen is green.. why? I have no idea. I'm sure I did something to it but cant seem to fix it.
 I am very blessed and the very happy owner of a new computer. This computer has software I'm not used to using. So I think I did something and changed part of the screen. I will figure it out and with better lighting my next video will be back it its normal average self !
Thanks for watching. I hope you enjoy and make this adorable card.
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new computer. I know you'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri