I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Red White Blue and Thankful


Hello Card Markers welcome to my blog. If you came from the Card a Day blog.....I'm so happy you came over to see how easy this cute card was to make. I got this idea from the cricut manual that came with the cartridge Stand and Salute. I wanted this cart for a long time. However since it was a very speciality cart I had to get it at the right price. So I kept my eye on eBay and a few other places. I finally found it at Micheal's when they had a great sale I got it for 20.  This cart has some great cuts on it. If you have it , get it out and make some great Thank You cards for the troops.

Here's how I made mine.
Card is 5x.6.5
Front Eagle cut at 2.
Iinside eagle cut at 2.5
Star cut at 1.5
Heart Spellbinders  Classic Scalloped heart  (4th size down)
Medal ribbon cut at 3.5
Front Stamp by Studio G
Inside stamp from stash ( im 99% sure it came from Joanns)
Mat and Inside star paper 3x4.75
White card stock 2.25x 3

This card would make a great Fathers Day card  especially if your dad was in the military.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

1 comment:

  1. You did a fantastic job on this card and I to just got the card for the same reasons that you did, had to get it for a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri