I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone
Merry Merry Christmas!!!

I'm hoping everyone has a great Holiday!. Here is a pic of my small tree. I love the red and white. With work and family obligations I will be very busy the next few weeks. I will be back after the holidays to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!! May God bless you all.



Here is a pic of the Barbie Bed I am revamping for my granddaughter. It was once used for someone's Beanie Babies. Kimberlee will be using it for all her Barbie's. I will post a pic after Christmas of her New Barbie Bed to let you see how it turned out. I plan to paint the side's white. The bed part will be Barbie pink. I will make small covers and pillows for each tier. I want to use gathered lace around each bed frame like a bed ruffle. We will be what all I get done. It may only get painted. Time is moving faster than I am!!
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri