I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Grad Money Holder Card




Hello everyone!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have been so swamped with life that I haven't had time to blog as much as I wanted to in the past few weeks. I have been crafting..... just no time to photograph and post. I'm hoping by the first of the month things will calm down and I will be back to posting a few times a week.
    Ok with that all said, Id like to welcome those of you that came from The Card a Day Blog where I am the designer today. I'm so happy to have you stop by my blog. If you haven't been to the Card A Day Blog, Please go over and see the wonderful designers they have. Everyday there is a different card posted there. They have tons of ideas and inspiration waiting for you.. Here is the link http://cardadayblog.blogspot.com/
      This week I put together a Grad Money Holder card I wanted to share. It is a simple card to put together but I did end up using a handful of products. Here is the list of supplies and the sizes I used for the cuts on the Cricut.

Card base- Paper Studios embossing folder called Note Book. I ran both the front and the back of the card with the folder. Then I punched 3 holes. I ran yarn through the holes.
Tassel-- cut at 4 inches REAL DIAL size from Everyday paperdolls In Glitter paper. Then fringed
Letters- cut at 1 1/2 from Storybook in Glitter Paper
Grad hat- cut at 4 inches ( NOT real dial size) from Everyday paper dolls
Stamps---- Misc from my stash 
Folder tab die----- misc from my stash
Envelope die---Square envelope Sizzix

Thank you again for stopping by
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Terri I hope all is well with you. This is a fantastic card and perfect for any graduation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri